Sunday, September 9, 2007

Atlanta Shop News

According to last week's Atlanta Business Chronicle, Urban Outfitters will be moving into the old Market One spot near the Majestic Diner at the corner of Virginia Highland and Ponce. This will be the second U.O. in Atlanta and closer to my apartment. So on a purely selfish level I'm glad to hear that I no longer have to drive out to Lenox Mall to shop at one of my favorite chain stores. Plus, it'll be right next to 7 Mississippi, a cute clothing boutique that opened up about a year ago.

2 comments:

Frasier said...

Hi girls,
do you know of any nice bookstore on the South side ?

AsianCajuns said...

I'm afraid not, Frasypoo. Good independent bookstores are hard to come by and, as you know, we can get a little too focused on the eastern parts of Atlanta. I'll let you know if I hear of anything in your area!