Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Outfits

We haven't done an outfit post in a while, so here's what we wore on Monday. Below you'll see Lauren completed her outfit with this week's must-have accessory, the seventh Harry Potter book.

Skirt and top from Target, shoes from Banana Republic outlet, earrings from H&M, book from Little Shop of Stories.

I've been meaning to do a post on this shirt for a while. Our friend that's currently living it up in Paris sent me this great shirt from H&M. It was such a sweet gift and now it's become my favorite shirt to wear to work. It's hard to see in the photo, but the shirt has super-thin, green stripes and I love the sleeves. Thanks for such a great birthday gift, Karen!

Sunglasses from Target, skirt and tank from American Apparel, pumps from Delias.



CL

5 comments:

Frasier said...

I love these outfits....especially the first skirt.Its so cute!!!Was it in Target recently ?I need one like that !

LalaLiu said...

great outfits and indeed harry potter is the must have accessory!

AsianCajuns said...

The skirt was from the Proenza Schouler line, so you might have some luck looking on the sales racks!

Lain said...

I have a question--

Why are those kind of shoes called pumps? Are all high heeled shoes called pumps?

AsianCajuns said...

Good question, Lain.
I believe Cath called these shoes pumps because the have a moderately sized heel. Any heel 2.5 inches tall with a width/diameter of less than 2cm is a stiletto (those dimensions are completely arbitrary as decided by me, but i think Mr. Ferragamo, Manolo, and/or Louboutin might agree).