Friday, June 29, 2007

Gypsy Camp

Gypsy Camp is one of Atlanta's best kept secrets. Located behind the Angel in Decatur, it's only open a few weekends out of the year. Basically, Gypsy Camp is a collective of wholesalers selling their leftovers for super low prices. It's mostly outdoor/garden pieces and homewares like mirrors and pitchers. The first time I went to Gypsy Camp I bought a giant, circular wall mirror for $18! They also have great garden statues (without the weird creepy faces that some have) for only $30. Everything is priced so low I can't image anyone going in and not coming out with somthing. Even my boyfriend, who hates shopping with a passion, bought a pitcher for his mom. Gypsy Camp is open this weekend. I recommend going because you never know when the next sale will be.

The images below are just a taste of the goodness you can find:






CL

7 comments:

Frasypoo said...

Cool,
We may check it out this weekend.Please continue posts like this.I live on the southside of towN and it does not have interesting stuff to do(IT SUCKS!)
Thanks again

lalaliu said...

how cool! sounds like a fun store! I wish they had something like this in southern california (maybe they do and I just don't know about it :P) I keep telling my parents that we need to decorate the house!

AsianCajuns said...

Frasypoo, definitely try to make it this weekend - you won't be disappointed! I'm planning on checking out some flea markets around town this summer, so I'll keep you posted.

Lalaliu, my parents live in Maryland and I'm always buying stuff for my mom at Gypsy Camp because there's nothing like it anywhere else!

mermer said...

this sounds awesome! I was out of town this weekend, but when is the next one? I love the blog btw. I'm also asian and moved to atlanta a few years ago from new york and california before that, so it's really neat finding like-minded people here who blog too! anyway, check out my blog if you're interested. thanks again for the tip!

housemartin.typepad said...

i have heard about this. sounds amazing! do you have any more info - like a website or link? do they only do it once a year? I'd love to plan a trip around this. thanks!

AsianCajuns said...

For some reason I didn't even think to look for a Gypsy Camp site, but there is one: www.gypsysale.net/ I'll also add the link to the post.

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影