Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bus Tomato Lobster



I'm still addicted to all things Pantone. You would think spending 8 hours a day clicking on Pantone boxes in Illustrator would make me sick of the Pantone Universe- not a chance! We already have the mugs* and the other day, this wallet just leaped into my purse. I love the red, red, red of it. The Pantone tag that comes with it says "Bus, Tomato, Lobster" which translates into my head as "London, Ketchup, delicious-foodie-things-you-eat-by-the-sea." It's also vegan friendly and very roomy (just like my purses, I like my wallets XL). Next up, Pantone luggage tags!

* Get your AsianCajun Discount at Heliotrope! You'll save $2 on each of your Pantone mugs.

LL

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Will Pantone color loyalty become the next brand loyalty?

Something Different. said...

I love the whole Pantone thing... I get a little too into the whole thing when I'm sitting in class doing the whole illustrator thing... Love the bag though...

Unknown said...

Lauren,

The gorgeous color and your comment remind me of the classic lipstick shade from Revlon: Love That Red!
My mom used to wear it back in the 60's. I wonder if they still make it? Great color, great name.

kristin said...

Ooo! I want one! hehe

Maeko said...

Yea for Graphic Design!!! xoxo!

I love Pantone! My girlfriend was a Pantone colour of bright bright turquoise for halloween. It involved a spandex bodysuit, metallic lamé leggings, legwarmers and a beanie and turquoise eyeshadow. She was brilliant.

Sharon S said...

Hi there-the wallet is fabulous my dear!

Winnie said...

Oh I like it!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I saw these Pantone lines at the MOMA...they are so witty! XO girlss!!

Aline said...

I love it....so adorable!

tanya said...

me too! me too! Thanks for the links...can't wait to check it out :-)

Wicked Halo said...

Love love love the bag :) cool idea!

May Kasahara said...

I always steal pantone chips from our designers books. Just to keep track of my favorite colors ♥