Sunday, January 27, 2008

You Make My Day

Thank you to Eleh of Come Thrifting with Me for the You Make My Day blog award! We're are so touched!

Here's how it works: Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on.

Here are some of blogs that make our day (in no particular order and not including Eleh's):

Heart and Soul - For living it up in Malaysia with style.
The Wren's Nest - The Wren's Nesters are the awesomest and they write real good.
Fashionologie - Great highlights from the world of fashion.
Into the Fray - Beautiful jewelry, stylish outfits and an abundance of creativity.
Koko Stileto - Providing wonderful eye candy in shoe form.
La Bruja del Cuento - Great style and multi-lingual.
Altamira NYC - A more laid-back, non-sartorial view of NY street style.
Pomegranate and Patchouli - A little bit of everything that's stylish and fashionable.
Oh for the Love of Vintage - Fellow Atlanta blogger who finds the best deals in town.
Mermerings - Great eye for detail and design.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey thanks! I've already nominated Wendy Brandes and Bobble-Bee. Some more work to do.

Alya said...

Thank u soo much! I love u guys! You really make my day too..

Vintage Bunny said...

Hi
Thanks a lot !!!

Lynn said...

Thanks! I'll get down to it soon :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you!

Lain said...

Awe, shucks y'all. Thanks!

AsianCajuns said...

You are all welcome! We mean it, your blogs make our day(s).

kokostiletto said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You guys are so sweet! I love your blog too!!

mermer said...

haha thanks! I love looking at the amazing outfits you girls put together!

AsianCajuns said...

Thanks Bitterbabe and Mermer! You guys deserve the recognition.

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you a lot!!!i´ll post this nomination as soon as i can...
it´s so flattering that you make someone´s day.

Thx for the "great style" quote.

You have make my day too!

a big kiss

AsianCajuns said...

Key, right back at ya!

Next Stop...Decatur said...

I found your GREAT blog and even added it to my Decatur blog called NEXT STOP...DECATUR.
http://next-stop-decatur-ga.blogspot.com/

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I like it.