Thursday, August 14, 2008

Calling All Local Book Lovers




Fellow book lovers Fred Astaire and Audrey Hepburn. Yep, you're in good company.

I know we're not the only book lover/fashionistas out there. Apart from Vogue, Elle and Bazaar we do also stick our noses into a book on a fairly regular basis.
And we're lucky to have one of the best independent book stores right here in Decatur, Wordsmiths Books. We have always preferred an independent (we have a lot to choose from in the Atlanta area) to a big box store, but unfortunately our friends at Wordsmiths are struggling to stay open.
If you are a book lover and live in the Atlanta area, please come out this weekend to Decatur and have a smashing time at Wordsmiths, while doing good... and buying books! What could be better?

LL

2 comments:

LizBlair said...

If you haven't done so, I would recommend that you try the Twilight series. I'm on the fourth book now, and love all of them.

I've also enjoyed reading the "Odd Thomas" series by Dean Koontz.

Songy said...

I'd have loved to go out there if I lived in Atlanta!

thanks always for your comments cajuns. :)