Saturday, June 9, 2007

Arckid...R U kidding?


Ok, check out this video of NYC band favorite Arckid on their myspace page. It's directed by Joaquin Phoenix - a friend of the band. I really hope it's suppose to be humorous because I laughed the whole time I was watching it. The young women pictured above spends the second half of the video beating up the band members while wearing a giant bear coat. If this kind of humor is the new trend in music videos, then I'm going to be smiling a whole lot more.

CL

2 comments:

Mare said...

Hey there, I love your blog, although I feel old as dirt now. Arckid? Huh? Who? Ya know, I was hoping to go to the Led Zeppelin concert this spring, and I am repeatedly disappointed when I don't win bids on Rock & Repblic, J Brand, and True Religion jeans on eBay. But that's okay, I embrace my age. :) Again, a most excellent blog and y'all look great. Aunt Mare

AsianCajuns said...

Thanks, Aunt Mare! I'm glad you found our blog. Don't worry, Arckid is pretty new to me too and I had never even thought of looking for Rock & Republic jeans on ebay - durh! I suddenly feel an urge to do some serious ebay window shopping...