Saturday, September 8, 2007

JCrew in Paris

As I've mentioned before, I don't often shop at J.Crew. Nevertheless, I still like looking through the catalog every once in a while because I love how the fashion shoots are stylized. The 3 images below are from the fall campaign. They make me want to hop on a plane to Paris. Of course if I could find enough money to fly to the city of lights I would be staying in hostels and hauling a backpack around town. Come to think of it, one of these outfits costs about as much as a flight to Europe, so I'm content to just enjoy the images and save up for some travelling.







CL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :)

lovely pictures!!
i love that yellow coat...

ps: hugs n kisses from Mexico!!

c.lorraine said...

wow, who knew JCrew could be so cute?!

s.i. michaels said...

I've been staying far away from the regular emails they send me because I know I'm a sucker for their style. That bottom pic of the cardigan is *so* tempting. But yeah, waaaay too expensive.

AsianCajuns said...

Yep, J.Crew needs an Old Navy equivalent! I won't hold my breath for that one!

Unknown said...

J.Crew already HAS an OldNavy equivalent. It's called Madewell 1937. Go to their website at www.madewell1937.com. They've been around since last year. Madewell is a more edgier and modern lower-priced casual store chain than their preppier, classic older sister J.Crew.

Their group chairman and CEO is Mickey Drexler, the one who made GAP an american icon and came up with the OldNavy concept.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the spiral staircase! Can't wait to come see the new place and bring a celebratory adult beverage to break it in. Just hope we don't break anything climbing up and down!