Sunday, January 20, 2008

Multi-tights

It's so fun to see all the different color tights that are available these days. Just a few years ago, you'd be hard pressed to find a non-neutral-colored pair.

A couple of companies have even taken it one step further - multi-colored tights. I have no idea what you'd wear with them. Personally, if I bought a pair, I would stick to very simple, monotone clothing, but maybe I'm not being very creative. I'm going to keep my eye out for anyone wearing something like the pairs below in the street style blogs.

American Apparel:

Sock Dreams:

Twelve by Twelve:

CL

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

me gustan la rosas con negro!
muy retro :D
creo k io no tendria el valor de usar alguna otra combinacion :S

Ashley said...

If you're looking for something a bit more do-able, try Anthropologie. Hue makes tights ranging in colors like royal blue, raspberry, pumpkin, vibrant red, mustard yellow, even purple! My favorite are the royal blue and the mustard ones. I wear them the most. The ones at Anthro are moderately priced, but I know that Macy's carries the brand Hue, so that may be an option too!

Miss you guys!

Ashley Hamby

Lynn said...

Oui to stripey Sock Dreams!

Fashion Tidbits said...

i would love to see some pics of both you guys in some of these different colours!

Emma said...

ooooo good post i like the american apperal ones =)

Vintage Bunny said...

Oh Man!!!
Those are crazy!!
I have some stripey ones that go around my legs

AsianCajuns said...

I'm with you Key. I definitely don't have the courage to wear the multicolored tights.

Hi Ashley! Thanks for the tip. I actually found a raspberry-colored pair by Hue at TJ Maxx. See you at dance rehearsal!

Lynn, I love SockDreams.com!

Fashion Tidbits, I'll get working on that ;).

Emma, there's no doubt that American Apparel has a great selection of colors.

Vintage Bunny, how do you wear your stripey tights?

Anonymous said...

I love those crazy multicolored ones by American Apparel. I'm a big fan of Hue too, have lots of different colors...I like raspberry and royal blue especially...sometimes I even wear them for my ballet class or yoga! Anyone does the same?

kokostiletto said...

Omg I was looking at those exact same tights at American Apparel! Are you going to get a pair?!? I am still thinking about it... I mostly likely will - the black and white ones!