Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tag Time: 6 Things

Our friend and author of In Her Twenties tagged us a few days ago and, seeing as I've made it a kind of mini-resolution of mine to be better at tagging, I'm determined to complete this tag before a whole week has gone by. That being said I think we might have done this tag before, but since I can't remember, surely no one else can! So here goes:

The Rules:
  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Write six random things about yourself.
  4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
  5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
My six random things:

Photobucket
I love SPAM (not the email version).

Photobucket
I've kept all of my old pointe shoes and have no idea what to do with them.

Photobucket
I'm part Chinese and part French/English/Irish/German, but I'm obsessed with anything Scottish.

Photobucket
I love maps.

Photobucket
I don't own a TV, but watch shows on Hulu.com all the time.

Photobucket
I would love to visit Stockholm.

I'm tagging:

Already Pretty
Hiking in Stilettos
June Shin
On Dressing Up
The Leila
This Wheel's on Fire

All photos are from flickr.com.


CL

26 comments:

E. said...

I love SPAM, too... I used to eat it all the time with rice and kimchi! :)

yiqin; said...

I don't have a tv but watch shows onlnie all the time too! Hahaha

Syed said...

It's all about scottish oats and shortbread! And those pointe shoes look beautiful!

AsianCajuns said...

Esther, I'm so glad I'm not alone! I've got to try eating it with rice and kimchi - yum!

Yiqin, all I can say is thank goodness for the internet!

Dapper Kid, you said it - Scott's Oats are the best! And that's my problem with the pointe shoes. I can't force myself to throw away all that pink satin.

Ali said...

I've always been jealous of anyone who can dance in pointe shoes... I moved overseas right before I was supposed to start and never found a good school to take up ballet again...

Anonymous said...

Oooh, fun! Thanks, Cath - I'll do this ASAP.

And I'm sure a pointe shoe sculpture is in your future, lady.

Unknown said...

Oh if you're obsessed by anything Scottish, you must love Gerard Butler ;) I sure do. And SPAM! My brother used to fry those up constantly in the morning. Hmmm...salty...drool. Thank you for the tag.

Anonymous said...

love it


www.balmainbazaar.blogspot.com

Vera said...

Hahah lovely post! mm now i'm craving SPAM!

Ashley said...

I still have all my old pointe shoes as well and have no idea what to do with them. I just can't get rid of them!

this wheel's on fire said...

Hey girls! Thanks for the tag :)

I love anything Scottish too! It may have something to do with James McAvoy ;)

Anonymous said...

I haven't had SPAM since I was 4. My mom claims I loved it. :) I do like kimchi, though... maybe combination wouldn't be too bad!

And, I love point shoes! The first thing that comes to mind is hanging them in a cluster on a wall. Like art. Haha... I don't know if that would look good or not.

I like Scottish men... *drool*

And maps are AWESOME. I love them, too. I have many... but I think this has a lot to do with my wanderlust, too. :)

And I've been dying to visit Stockholm for years now. It looks SO beautiful AND it's also cheaper to visit than most European cities. Score!

Hope you had a lovely New Years!

Unknown said...

Tags up, CL!

WendyB said...

I had a nice trip to Scotland a few years ago -- loved it!

Danika said...

Ha, I have a bunch of old pointe shoes in a basket on my floor and I have no clue what to do with them. I'm too attached to get rid of them, but they are virtually useless. Glad to know I'm not the only one :).

Dru!!! said...

Thanks for the comment on wewearthings! Hmmm apparently every girl likes the pose where I look like a douchebag while jumping. I guess that "badboy" look works after all haha

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

LOVE this! The pointe shoes are awesome. They would make cool decorations.

Anonymous said...

I love the graphic nature of your replies. The next time I'm tagged for this, I'm totally doing it this way.

j.wi said...

yay! spam and maps are both AWESOME. i don't own a tv either. people usually think i'm weird.

June Shin said...

Spam is awesome! Koreans love spam!

Cassie Jo - Tofuscloset said...

you love spam? you sure you aren't from where i live? =)

Clare said...

I'd love a pair of signed point shoes...*hint*

:P

Unknown said...

haha.. i love spam too!! especially spam fried rice.. and roz makes the best spam sushi!

June Shin said...

Hey, I posted my tagged post.

Songy said...

These are nice. I used to eat SPAM all the time. :P

etoilee8 said...

Do you still dance? I just got my first pair of point shoes. . . I'm quite happy about this.